LT-Mastering allows you to upload the files you need mastered. When the job is done, Lars will make sure a quick return download is available for you.
The importance of a good master
Having someone else mastering your music is a delicate task – a job, which requires responsibility, technical expertise and musical understanding. Whether the genre is classical, heavy metal, jazz or electronic, Lars Tirsbæk is the right mix technician for the task.
What is a good master?
A good master may be defined by certain elements. When Lars is working on your music, the overall goal is to find a perfect balance of these elements. The elements are:
- Style – knowing the style of the music are crucial when during mastering. Different styles, demands diffrent sounds
- Frequency – having all frequencies properly represented, makes a better overall picture
- Stereo balance – Sometimes, a little change in the stereo balance, helps the musical elements, to get the right position in the sound field,
- Dynamics – Proper shaping and control of the envelope of both macro and micro dynamics
- Sequencing – Having the right timing between you tracks, can make a big difference in how your music is perceived by your listeners
- Loudness optimization – It is important that we do not destroy the sound by making it too high – or too low.
LT-Mastering has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means, you will receive your music for approval prior to payment – revisions are a free service.
Find audio examples on the “WORK” page